Hi

I want to modify the top menu bar appear during the conference.
Suppose, I want to add "vote" button horizontally besides Actions
Button, e.g., in conference menu when we press "actions" we have three
vote related options (create a vote, etc.), I want to bring these vote
related options in separate cmd button besides Actions cmd button in
conference menu. Relatively close working example will be, screen
sharing button that works as a separate cmd button, and also inside
the action menu.  Similarly in action drop down menu we have
co-browsing, etc., but I want this feature to be enabled in the form
of separate button appear besides (exit, files, actions) buttons of
conference menu.

Secondly, Is it possible if I want to open any web URL (by clicking on
the menu button) to be opened on the top of Whiteboard area (not as
the separate popup window e.g., as in the 1_5 version when we click on
co-browsing link under action drop down menu it open as the separate
drag-able popup window, but I want it to open on the top of Whiteboard
IFrame (exact size) and may be not drag-able).

Moreover, in latest version, we can add multiple whiteboards (as we
know), with relation to second paragraph, the whiteboard 1 Iframe will
be used for documents, pdf, etc. files co-sharing, and whiteboard 2
Iframe will be used for url co-browsing.

Looking forward for your response

Sana