Hi,

Got the RTMPS stuff working (note: doesn't work in Chrome for some reason), now
on to LDAP/AD integration. First of all, do we have to use userPrincipalName as
the login name? We have a problem there, as for legacy reasons we have
different domains in that field, depending on when the account was created. We
try not to use that field anywhere for that reason.
Another question: am I correct in saying that all the LDAP login does is
authenticate the user, check for existence in the local database and if it's
the first login, create a local user profile from the AD fields? I was hoping I
could probably use group memberships to assign room membership or privileges -
I guess that's currently not possible then?
Thanks again for all the work and the helpful responses here - I'm just trying
to get a feel for what can and can't be done right now, so I can make informed
recommendations for how this great piece of software can be integrated into our
existing infrastructure.

Best regards,
Holger

[cid:image001.jpg@01CC8D7F.4862A890]