HI All,

Had testing yesterday evening every thing went fine except and audio video
sync. The voice quality was good but it was never synchronized with the
video and also the video was freezing mostly. It would be of great help if
any one can suggest a method to prevent this issue from occurring.
Expecting a positive response from all.

The test scenario was this.

Server : Ubuntu OS with 4 Gb Ram and 1000 mbps connectivity.
Moderator / Teacher : 1 Mbps upload link
User : 512 kbps

Only the moderator video was shown with audio from user side (only one user
at a time). A slide was also played along with chat from the users.

Thanks

Anand Ayyappan

"Formal education will make you a living; self-education will make you a
fortune." - Jim Rohn

Visit http://indya.co to post classifieds for free

<http://www.mozilla.com/?from=sfx&uid=165364&t=557>