Hi Steve,

so is your goal to run 3 instances of openmeetings in a single red5 for
each domain and each one with its own database? (1)

Or do you want to run 3 instances of red5 for each domain? (2)

Or do you simply want to run 1 instance of openmeetings that runs on all
interfaces/domains? (3)

Regarding the last one (3) => there is nothing to configure to make this
working. Red5 is listening on all interfaces (0.0.0.0) by default.
You might check that if you simply run the linux comand: netstat -npl and
you will see it listens to all interfaces.

*I have uploaded OpenMeetings to a vps which uses whm to setup domains
> and has red5 installed*
=> that means you are using the red5 that is included in OpenMeetings ?
Yes/No ? You should do that. We cannot say what red5 version you are using
and there are major differences between those versions.

*When I go to the domain I want to display OpenMeetings on (http://
> www.domain1.com:5080/openmeetings/install) I'm getting this message:
OpenMeetings - Loading ...
> The server is not yet completely initialized. Please try again in a
> couple of seconds.
If this message persists for several minutes contact your Sys-
> Administration.
> If that message stays forever you should check the red5.log/
> openmeetings.log, probably your database user/pwd/host is wrong!*
=> well actually why didn't you do what is written in this message? Did you
check the red5.log/openmeetings.log ? What database configuration file did
you alter/change? Did you check the logfile if there is connectivity or
auth problems ?

Sebastian

http://www.openmeetings.de
http://www.webbase-design.de