Hi Cristiano,

there is a user-level called *Web-Service (SOAP-Only)* that can be used to
create conference rooms.
Usual OpenMeetings Users cannot create / update / delete conference rooms
for security reasons.

However your question has its root in the question:
"I can login via SOAP with an usual Openmeetings user but I cannot create
conference room with a usual OpenMeetings user via SOAP?!"

Actually this question makes no sense if you carefully review "How to
integrate".
- You store the Admin/SOAP-Only user in your secure server side
configuration (PHP file for example, you NEVER give this credentials via
HTTP to any website user).
- You use an Admin/SOAP-ONLY user to create/administer the conference rooms
(internally of course that means your PHP Server access OpenMeetings, while
the website "xyz-user" just access the PHP-Website)
- You use a Admin/SOAP-Only user to simulate "xyz-user" + create a Hash to
access the conference room directly.

So actually if you want your "xyz-website-user" to be able to create
conference rooms, this user sends a request to your PHP-Server, while the
PHP-Server then judges if the "xyz-user" is allowed to do that, in case yes
the PHP-Server send the request using the Admin or Web-Server(SOAP-Only) to
the OpenMeetings Server and stores the response (for example the room_id).
The "xyz-user" should NEVER directly interacts with OpenMeetings SOAP or
REST API.

Sebastian

http://www.openmeetings.de
http://www.webbase-design.de