Everything is okay.
There is not a single Exception.
Its just a scheler that runs ever 15 minutes to clear the session tables.

If you want to get rid of debug logs you can change the log level(s) in the
file:
webapps/openmeetings/WEB-INF/classes/META-INF/logback-openmeetings.xml

change
<root>
   <level value="DEBUG"/>
</root>

to  <level value="ERROR"/>

and restart red5. Then the log files will no more show this. However there
is nothing wrong about that log....

Sebastian

http://www.openmeetings.de
http://www.webbase-design.de