Strange behaviour, I will need to set up some instances to verify that.
We havn't change that part for some time and it is new to me that you
need an empty constructor.

When you look in the table sessiondata in the column sessionXML can
you have a look if there are rows that really contain XML or is
everything empty?

Sebastian