thank you       Holger for your response, but could you help in providing a
good guide about how to install red5 server on Linux serve since the
hosted server is Linux
please have a look at this link :http://www.videochat-scripts.com/
installed-red5-08-rc3-with-jdk-1613-on-linux/
can I follow it,or there is better guide??
sorry, I am not that much in Linux and new to these stuff
:)