Hey Sebastian,

to edit the source file I search for labels and I find the relevant
file which I want to edit.
These are the possibilites I found to search for labels.
labelid="290"
labelid:290
label290
LabelName(290)

At the moment I want to edit the submenu bar. Label:290 => Calender
I tried to find the source file by searching for these possibilites
but I had no luck.
Maybe you could help me.
Are there possibilites for adding an Label which I did not found out?
It would be great if you help me.
Thanks!

By the way: Greetings for acception for Apache's Incubator ;)

Greetings,
        Alexander