I would suggest you first make sure that your Red5 version is really "the
latest", what version / revision is it exactly?

"JAR's and modded javaee-api are ALREADY in the download of your
installation zip. Is this correct!?"
=> Yes, we have done all those things. My list is just the description of
what we have already done.
We even have fixed this so that our build tool ANT does those steps
automatically. So you could even look at our build.xml file to find out
what JARs to add to the overall RED5/lib directory.
But I think the ANT task does not replace the javaee-api-1.5.6.jar file, we
have done that manually, ANT does only copy the JAR files, the
javaee-api-1.5.6.jar is already modified.

Sebastian