This works
copy.bat
---------
convert.exe -thumbnail 240x240 "C:\Program
Files\openmeetings_1_8_8_r4555\red5\webapps\openmeetings\upload\profiles\profile_1\me_1_200x150_1.jpg"
"C:\Program

Files\openmeetings_1_8_8_r4555\red5\webapps\openmeetings\upload\profiles\profile_1\_big_me_1_200x150_1.jpg"
exit
---------

That C:\Program Files\ path has to be escaped.

What is it that generates the file in t he first place?
Thanks
Robert