Have you configured windows so that the path to the executables is in the
windows %PATH% variable correctly? When you upload the files, is there some
popup with an error message?

You should also check the URL that is shown in the mediaerrortimeout error
message

Sebastian

http://www.openmeetings.de
http://www.webbase-design.de