I am building openmeeting source files with version 1.8.8.

Screen recording works fine but I notice that the recording is by
default 1 frame per second.

I find the variable  timeBetweenFrames = 1000 (ms) in
ROOT\src\red5-screenshare\org\red5\screen\webstart\ScreenShare.java

When I change timeBetweenFrames to 50 or 100,
the recorded video and audio won't match. That is to say, video ends
much earlier than the audio (about 10 to 20 seconds).

Is there any approach to solve the problem??