thanx for your kind repy, I am just telling how i installed OM, may be u
can find the mistake.
I have a LAN of almost 100 PC, I am hosting a joomla web site on my xp
machine so I am using XAMPP server which comes with apache 2.2 and mysql.
my webroot dicrectory for joomla in XAMPP is C:/xampp/hcdocs/joomla17, I
put OM.zip file in C:/xampp/hcdocs and extracted so now it is red5. I
installed > >  sox in C:\sox, ffmpeg in C:\ffmpeg, swftools in C:\swftools,
imagemagick in C:\Program Files\ImageMagick-6.7.4-Q8 and ghostscript in
c:/gs and  I installed Openoffice 3.3. in c:/program files as well.  Thn I
went to Environment Variables and I added user veriable JAVA_HOME with
value c:/pf/java/jdk1.7.0 and a system variable JAVA_HOME with a value
c:/pf/java/jre1.7.0. I have also modified PATH variable in system variable
and it looks as follwoing:-
C:\SWFTools;C:\Program Files\ImageMagick-6.7.4-Q8;C:\Program
Files\Java\jre1.7.0\bin;C:\sox;C:\ffmpeg;C:\Program Files\Windows Resource
Kits\Tools\;%SystemRoot%\system32;%SystemRoot%;%SystemRoot%\System32\Wbem
 it li thn I run red5.bat file and opened my web-browser with
http://localhost:5080/openmeetings and I installed and setup OM. I opened a
Command-Prompt (CMD) and went to my Open Office Executable directory (for
example ,,C:\Programme\OpenOffice.org 3\program,) and run OpenOffice in
headless Modus with this command soffice.exe -headless -nologo -norestore
-accept=socket,host=localhost,port=8100;urp;StarOffice.ServiceManager then
I checked if its running by typing: netstat -anp tcp and I am getting TCP
 127.0.0.1:8100         0.0.0.0:0              LISTENING.
now im able to login OM and I am able to put any image file bur as far as
office file and .pdf file are concerned, OM not able to work for it. Office
files like .ppt, .doc giving me the same error which I mentioned in my
first post and .pdf file giving HTTP ERROR 404.  i dont know whre i am
wrong, plz suggest and help me
thanx in advance
santosh