Hi,

I think svn checkout is bringing 1.9.1 latest release. Are you trying to use compiled main.swf8 page on 1.6 r3675? If yes the problem is this I think. I have made svn checkout on 1.9.0 and compiled it and installed it,then there were again also warnings but no problem on the new customized application screen.

Regards,

_Mahmut

16.12.2011 18:01, lucimara julia yazmış:
Hi Mahmut

Openmeetings the version installed is 1.6 r3675, Debian Lenny.
The version I downloaded from svn checkout does not seem the same.
I am using ant command compile.laszlo.main

Thank you so much