Since the client runs as a flash app, performance is highly dependent on the capability of the local system, and not necessarily the host server. If the client system is underpowered, the more video streams you have in a meeting, the slower it will run. The server mostly just forwards packets, so unless it's a very low-power VM or has very low bandwidth, it should not be the bottleneck.

Seth