of the model.

Cheers,
Adrian Pop/

On 2013-09-23 22:13, Tom Short wrote:
I've compiled an OpenModelica model to JavaScript using the Emscripten
compiler.  That gives simulation code that can run client-side in a
browser. See here for an example of a simulation of the Chua circuit
from an example in the MSL:

http://tshort.github.io/mdpad/mdpad.html?chua.md

Here are (crude) instructions on how to compile a model to JavaScript
along with code:

https://github.com/tshort/openmodelica-javascript

Overall, the simulation worked surprisingly well, and I was also
surprised that I didn't run into any major roadblocks with Emscripten.
The simulation runs surprisingly fast. The main issue is the large
download size of the model, but there are probably options to trim this
size down.

I'm interested in feedback on this.

- Tom

Tom Short