From: owner-openmodelicainter...@ida.liu.se
[mailto:owner-openmodelicainter...@ida.liu.se] On Behalf Of Adrian Pop
Sent: Donnerstag, 30. Juli 2015 23:12
To: openmodelicainterest@ida.liu.se
Subject: Re: Libqjson missing in latest windows nightly

Hi,

Sometimes the windows nightly-builds fail because of the Hudson infrastructure
we use to build them.
So, it took a while to build a new nightly-build.
I'll see if I can find a solution for this.

We have a new build now which should include libqjson.dll:
https://build.openmodelica.org/omc/builds/windows/nightly-builds/

Cheers,
Adrian Pop/