Dear all,

Here I'd like to announce that after many wonderful years in AIT I am going to
move to United Technologies Research Centre Ireland. A large motivation to this
decision was the presence of the political willing at UTRCI to consider
Modelica-based technologies for model-based design applications. I am very
impetuous that my new role will be also useful for the Modelica community in a
way or another and together with future colleagues UTRCI will hopefully become
an active member in the Modelica community.

In between, I will be temporarily contactable only though my private email:
a.m.g.elshe...@gmail.com<mailto:a.m.g.elshe...@gmail.com>

Best wishes
Atiyah