You reports make me always silently weep for a freerunner.
I guess i have to scrap some money and replace my neo 1973 soon.

Paul-Valentin Borza wrote:

I had an application gesapp for the training, but this one will be replaced by gesm (gesture manager) that is able to use the wii, the top accel or the bottom accel only with arguments given at command line.
Not both? Top and bottom.

Almost forgot, I'm also working on the screen orientation. Screen orientation will apply when static acceleration occurs and when enough frames are classified as being in horizontal position, the screen will change orientation by calling xrandr.

Neat.