On Mon, 2008-09-22 at 15:02 -0400, Jeff Gehlbach wrote:
> On Sep 22, 2008, at 11:54 AM, Alex Bennee wrote:
>
> > I'm trying out a re-base of my changes on the latest SVN
>
> Which branch?  Trunk?  1.6-testing?  1.6?

1.6

> > That path looks rather bogus. Has the build failed in some interesting
> > way?
>
> It's not bogus, it's referring to a resource it expects to find inside
> a JAR file.

Ahh OK. Is there a tool for examining the contents of JAR files?

> I'm purely guessing here since I have no time to investigate right
> now, but we moved a bunch of stuff around not too long ago in both
> trunk and 1.6-testing / 1.6 that caused some resources to jump from
> one JAR to another post-build.  When you built, did you do a clean
> first?  Did you blow away the old JARs?

I did:

rm -rf target
./build.sh clean

Before rebuilding

> The affected JARs would have been opennms-services and opennms-dao.

Ok, I'll double check. For reference my current working build was based
from:

commit ba517c75255151bf4d5b4cfc5793fcfff6017bbb
Author: rangerrick <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date:   Mon Aug 4 21:35:15 2008 +0000

    Merged revisions 10040 via svnmerge from

https://opennms.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/opennms/opennms/branches/1.6-testing

The broken rebase from:

commit dec4f101993dd585c3ccdc1366eb5a2fab894a0d
Author: jgehlbach <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date:   Sat Sep 20 18:27:44 2008 +0000

    Merged revisions 10520 via svnmerge from

https://opennms.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/opennms/opennms/branches/1.6-testing

Those revision numbers should correspond to the SVN revision ids

> -jeff

Alex Bennee, Software Engineer
I did this 'cause Linux gives me a woody. It doesn't generate revenue.
(Dave '-ddt->` Taylor, announcing DOOM for Linux)