Hello,

Some weeks ago I manage to build and run OpenNMS 1.10.12 on HP-UX 11.23.

Now I would like to be uptodate, and build 1.12.

But this version doesn't start, with failing to load jna libs.

Since I am unable to find jna for HP-UX, is it a definitive stop of support of
this platform for OpenNMS ?

PS : logs joined.

--
Nicolas VEYSSIERE