On 12/17/13, 2:00 AM, oreddy wrote:
> It clearly seems that the service is not able to get PostgreSQL
> connections. I verified postgresql service is running and even tested
> the following command in windows psql.exe -c "select * from events" -d
> opennms -U opennms, which executed successfully.

This smells like something is wrong/missing with your
opennms-datasources.xml file, since you're getting a
NullPointerException loading data source info.  Did you keep your old
one when you upgraded?  We're in the middle of reworking a bunch of
transactional-DB stuff and right now it basically *requires* the config
that comes with the default 1.13.0 install.  (using the "Atomikos"
connection pool factory).

--
Benjamin Reed
The OpenNMS Group