On 8/31/14, 2:28 PM, Paul Pathiakis wrote:
> /usr/local/openjdk7/jre/../bin/jarsigner -verbose -keystore
> /root/'*****'/work/'*****'-1.12.9-1/'*****'-assemblies/jmx-config-generator-onejar/target/build-generated-keystore.ks
>  -storepass '*****' -keypass '*****'
> /root/'*****'/work/'*****'-1.12.9-1/'*****'-assemblies/jmx-config-generator-onejar/target/org.'*****'.assemblies.jmx-config-generator-onejar-1.12.9.one-jar.jar'*****'-webstart-key
> Please specify alias name
>
> Please type jarsigner -help for usage
>
> So, I assume I screwed this up.  What should I have done for a command?

I think all those '*****'s are just shortening things that would say
"opennms" or similar...  Dunno why it gets starred out other than maybe
'cause it matches the username/password in the default keystore we're
creating.

What's supposed to happen is long before the jarsigner is called, this runs:

      <plugin>
        <version>2.4</version>
        <executions>
          <execution>
            <id>unpack-keystore</id>
            <phase>process-resources</phase>
            <goals>
              <goal>unpack</goal>
            </goals>
            <configuration>
              <outputDirectory>${project.build.directory}</outputDirectory>
              <artifactItems>
                <artifactItem>
                  <groupId>org.opennms.core.build</groupId>
                  <artifactId>org.opennms.core.build.keystore</artifactId>
                </artifactItem>
              </artifactItems>
            </configuration>
          </execution>
        </executions>
      </plugin>

...which should be unpacking that .ks file it's trying to use to sign
things.  Do you see something above the failure about the
"maven-dependency-plugin"?  Maybe that would give us some clues.

Also, we're back a few versions of the maven dependency plugin.  Maybe a
newer version of it plays nicer with *BSD's Java.  Try editing
opennms-assemblies/jmx-config-generator-onejar/pom.xml and change the
"2.4" version of the maven-dependency-plugin to "2.8" (the newest
version) and see if that helps.

There's also a newer version of the maven-jarsigner-plugin, try changing
its version from "1.2" to "1.3.2" in the top-level pom.xml.  (that
plugin is inherited by the jmx-config-generator-onejar project from the
pom.xml in the root of the OpenNMS source tree)

--
Benjamin Reed
The OpenNMS Group