Anybody successfully been able to run the unit tests with sonarqube 4.4 & java
2.4 ecosystem?

The maven target sonar:sonar no longer runs unit tests. If I try and enable
unit-tests during the compile stage, I run into issues like
${install.database.driver} where properties set via assembly don’t yet exist in
the populated form.

Ron