Hi

I have a question about how to send data to openNMS from my android app.

The app collects data from our network, right now it only checks if SMS is
working or not and write down the results in a sqlite3 database in the phone.

I have attached a picture of the entries in the database just so you see how it
looks.

Now I want to somehow send this to OpenNMS so I can store the data there and
make graphs of it and opennms can send alarm if the result is wrong etc.
Do anyone in the list have any ideas on how I can achieve this?

BR
/Daniel