Thanks, that is what I was looking for. David

David R Robison

*Principal Systems Engineer*

+1 757 546 3401 (o)

+1 757 286 0022 (m)

david.robi...@openroadsconsulting.com
<mailto:david.robi...@openroadsconsulting.com>

www.openroadsconsulting.com

Open Roads Consulting

A Q-Free Company

103 Watson Rd. Chesapeake VA 23320

On 1/18/2015 4:31 PM, Jeff Gehlbach wrote:
> Hi David,
>
> Have you looked at repo.opennms.org? I think it will have what you're looking
> for. If not, let us know back here.
>
> On January 18, 2015 3:38:17 PM EST, "David R. Robison"
> <david.robi...@openroadsconsulting.com> wrote:
>> I am considering writing some custom collectors. Is there a public
>> maven
>> repository that holds the current artifacts for the current version of
>> opennms that I can reference directly from my maven project? Thanks,
>> David.
>
> -jeff

This email communication (including any attachments) may contain confidential
and/or privileged material intended solely for the individual or entity to
which it is addressed.
If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this email immediately.