SCHILTZ, Pierre wrote
> Hi everyone,
>
> I'm a French developer of Capgemini.
> For one of our project we use OpenNMS and have added 2 functionalities.
>
> As OpenNMS is open source we would like sharing our modifications.
>
> The 2 functionalities were developed for OpenNMS version 14.0.3:
>
> *         From collected SNMP MIB values, calculate simple KPI expression
> and persist the results
>
> o   Calculated expression are in xml configuration files and evaluated by
> a script engine: JavaScript by default
>
> *         Collect of CSV files
>
> o   Extending XML collect handler and modifying XML configuration
>
> Best regards,
>
> Pierre SCHILTZ
> person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you
> are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, distribute,
> or use this message or any part thereof. If you receive this message in
> error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this
> message.

> Learn Process modeling best practices with Bonita BPM through live
> exercises
> http://www.bonitasoft.com/be-part-of-it/events/bpm-camp-virtual-
> event?utm_

Hi Pierre,
 For my PFE project, i use OpenNMS to calculate several  KPI expression from
multiplied index SNMP values generated from custom MIBs. I have just read
your post  in opennms-discuss and I think that it may help me to resolve my
issue. I wanted to know if You can help me to explaining more your added
functionalities in opennms.

Kind regards,
Shiraz