Hi guys,

I have a question about the next major / minor release of OpenNMS HORIZON. I’ve
merged the following three pull requests for monitor documentation:

NRPE Monitor: http://issues.opennms.org/browse/HZN-147
TCP Monitor: http://issues.opennms.org/browse/HZN-107
RadiusAuthMonitor: http://issues.opennms.org/browse/HZN-169

With merging them to develop, I’ve set the fixed version to the next major
release 17. Do you think this is appropriate? I don’t have a specific notion
about, it just came in my mind, why not adding these docs with 16.0.2 release?

Any thoughts and feedback is welcome
-rt