Hi

I am trying to setup PRIS. Folowing the documentation at
*http://www.opennms.org/wiki/PRIS_installation
<http://www.opennms.org/wiki/PRIS_installation>*, when I try to start PRIS
using:

/etc/opennms/opennms-pris/opennms-pris.sh

I recieve
(org.apache.commons.configuration.PropertiesConfiguration).
Exception in thread "main" java.util.NoSuchElementException: 'driver'
doesn't map to an existing object at
org.apache.commons.configuration.AbstractConfiguration.getString(AbstractConfiguration.java:1028)
    at
org.opennms.pris.config.AbstractApacheConfiguration.getString(AbstractApacheConfiguration.java:55)
    at org.opennms.pris.Starter.main(Starter.java:69)

Can somebody please tell me how to configure PRIS and get rid of this error?

Thank you
Gurmanpreet