Hi,
I'm working on a fully automated testing framework for OpenOCD (supporting
multiple targets). I want to know if it's possible to store the results/outputs
of openocd commands execution into Jim-Tcl variables...

For example I want to store the results of "reg" command inside a new variable
called "reg_var". Is it possible?

I've tryed with the syntax: "set reg_var [ reg ]" but it seems not to work.
The same trying with other commands, such as "set var_name [mdw <address>]"..
Infact, if you try to access reg_var (reg_var it's just an example name) and
if you try to show the content ( e.g. "puts $reg_var) nothing will be
displayed.

Thank you in advance!

Regards,
Stefano