Hi all.

I just tried building OpenOCD with --enable-cmsis-dap.

src/jtag/drivers/cmsis_dap_usb.c conflicts with one of my system includes
(/usr/include/sys/wait.h):

pid_t   wait(int *) __DARWIN_ALIAS_C(wait);

The 'wait' argument for the following two subroutines are conflicting, and it
results in a build-error:

static int cmsis_dap_cmd_DAP_TFER_Configure(uint8_t idle, uint16_t wait,
uint16_t retry)
static int cmsis_dap_cmd_DAP_SWJ_Pins(uint8_t pins, uint8_t mask, uint32_t
wait, uint8_t *input)

On my platform (Mac OS X 10.5), I could fix it by changing the name to 'delay',
would that be an appropriate name ?

Love
Jens