Hello folks,
A couple of years ago, I see there was some discussion regarding the MASKINTS
erratum in some revisions of Cortex-M7 (namely, it only prevents taking of
newly arriving interrupts, not those that are pending before MASKINTS is set).

From what I can tell from the mailing list archives, the discussion kind of
ended without any real resolution, and it seems no workaround has been
implemented. Does anyone know the situation here? Is someone working on a
workaround? Was there a decision to intentionally not implement one?

Thanks!
--
Christopher Head