- **status**: new --> closed
- **Comment**:

This is a discussion rather than an issue ticket. Please continue on the devel
mailing list.

---

** [tickets:#208] Open OCD for external qspi programming and debugging**

**Status:** closed
**Milestone:** 0.9.0
**Labels:** QSPI Flash
**Created:** Sat Sep 29, 2018 08:58 PM UTC by Praveen
**Last Updated:** Sun Sep 30, 2018 03:17 PM UTC
**Owner:** nobody

Hi,

We want to use Open OCD + GDB to program and debug from external quad NAND
flash for STM32H7xx micrcontroller. Till now we have been using internal flash.

Please share any reference documents or sample projects to develop the scripts
or drivers to acheive our debug environment.

Thanks,
Praveen

---

Sent from sourceforge.net because openocd-devel@lists.sourceforge.net is
subscribed to https://sourceforge.net/p/openocd/tickets/

To unsubscribe from further messages, a project admin can change settings at
https://sourceforge.net/p/openocd/admin/tickets/options.  Or, if this is a
mailing list, you can unsubscribe from the mailing list.