On Jan 14, 2009, at 12:22 PM, Alan Carvalho de Assis wrote:

Hi Rick,

Is the JLink config expecting RCLK? Does the imx31 support RCLK? What
speed is the JLink interface being set to?  I suspect this is a data
corruption issue on the jtag interface.

The default jlink config don't have any specification about RCLK
neither speed, just it:
# jlink interface
interface jlink

What do you suggest me to add on this config?

Best Regards,

Alan

Typically you would create a separate config that sources the interface and target configs. See the included board configs for examples. In that file, you would add the jtag_khz line as appropriate. I'm not sure what the default for JLink is. A value of 0 typically means "use RCLK." If you told JLink to use RCLK but the target doesn't support it, I'm not sure what would happen.

--
Rick Altherr
kc8...@kc8apf.net

"He said he hadn't had a byte in three days. I had a short, so I split it with him."
 -- Unsigned