I agree that we shouldn't lose momentum on doing a release.  My
failure to make oocd a standard part of my tools so far has had a lot
to do with the moving target of the config files (as well as time &
cognitive difficulties ;)  Supporting the 'biggies' (ARM7 - NXP,
Atmel, ST, M3 - Luminary, ST) cleanly seems like a good release point
regardless of what we're calling it - might please most of the people
most of the time.

x.y.z is fine with me.

Steve