De : openocd-development-boun...@lists.berlios.de
[mailto:openocd-development-boun...@lists.berlios.de] De la part de Freddie
Chopin
Envoyé : 3 mars 2009 16:52
À : openocd-development@lists.berlios.de
Objet : Re: [Openocd-development] STM32 RIDE7 OPENCOD

Jonathan Dumaresq pisze:
> If not, what IDE
> toolchain you suggest to be able to debug, download to target ?

you can create your own toolchain with Eclipse, CodeSourcery's gcc (G++
Lite) and OpenOCD. Just remember that the gdb in the most recent
CodeSourcery (and the one before) are somehow broken, so just use the
gdb from Ride or yagarto or any other toolchain you like.

> Eclipse with CDT ? is it possible to get something that use managed
makefile

There is - AFAIK - no working plugin to support managed makefile project
for ARM in Eclipse.

some very useful info can be found on yagarto.de website, in the How-To
sections. You can use that to create your own toolchain. IMHO you don't
need the Zylin CDT plugin, because the GDB Hardware Debugging (standard
plugin) works just fine (and for me even better).

4\/3!!

believed to be clean.