On Tue, Mar 10, 2009 at 8:58 PM, Scott Rubenstein
<scott.rubenst...@cygnetron.com> wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> Does anyone know if the Marvell PXA310 is supported yet?

Marvell's got all their stuff under NDA, so that makes it "incompatible"
with GPL in terms of the community at large making fleeting vain
attempts at fixing problems with XScale stuff. Somehow I believe the
NDA's required to get the datasheets do not stop anyone who does have
the datasheets from posting patches(though how they could provide
useful and effective comments or discuss it with the community
when there is an NDA is a bit of a mystery to me...)

I do believe that there are Marvellians lurking on the list(I seeee
yoouuuuuuu ;-), so your best bet is to give it a try and report
any problems you have. There is definitely some activity on the
XScale support and I've tested the XScale on various other targets,
so if it doesn't work on PXA310, there might not be that much
required to make it work(I'm sure Marvell tried to keep things
compatible if there wasn't a good reason to make a break).

--
Øyvind Harboe
PayBack incident management system