Ironically, resisting the CMake patch, might the best
way to get people to stand up and report their interst ;-)

I'm starting to be more convinced that having both
committed to svn is not detrimental to OpenOCD,
the crowd is growing and you're getting some good
names on board.

Magnus worded my attitude towards build systems well,
except that I'm less curious than he is w.r.t. build systems.
I use them until they break, tinker with them desperately
not trying to learn something, before finally giving in and
trying to figure out a better way to do things....

I'm sure, a year from now, I'll be using CMake(for my
own projects) if it is as good as everybody cliams.

--
Øyvind Harboe
Embedded software and hardware consulting services