I can't find the AGDI spec, does it open?

2009-04-27

Best Regards, Simon Qian

SimonQian(simonq...@simonqian.com) ---- www.SimonQian.com

发件人: Dario Vecchio
发送时间: 2009-04-27  05:41:54
收件人: Pedro Martos; openocd-development@lists.berlios.de
抄送:
主题: Re: [Openocd-development] Keil AGDI interface to openOCD?

I have done the attached work starting from an application note from Keil.
It is not complete but it works for my str9-comstick.
You should add this line to your tools.ini file:
TDRV5=<your path>\SampTarg.dll("Gdb (OpenOCD) ARM Target Driver")
Many things are incomplete, if someone have time to do some work please do it.
Best regards,
      Dario