On May 7, 2009, at 1:30 PM, Zach Welch wrote:

On Thu, 2009-05-07 at 21:27 +0200, Michael Fischer wrote:
Hello List,

the problem with r1621 can be solved if AC_PROG_CC_C99
is removed from configure.in. In this cas we have r1620.

But this is not solving the problem in the last version
r1649 if I remove AC_PROG_CC_C99 here too.

Can you provide more details about the C99 breakage? You are the first
person to report a problem, so I figure there is a workaround Darwin.

Cheers

Zach

I saw no C99 breakage with r1649 but I didn't build all the possible interfaces. I did see that gcc was being invoked in gnu99 mode.

--
Rick Altherr
kc8...@kc8apf.net

"He said he hadn't had a byte in three days. I had a short, so I split it with him."
 -- Unsigned