Hi,

there are no known problems in svn head now, so if you see any crashes
w/svn head the list and I in particular would like to hear about it as soon
as possible. The "heavy development" is now over and I'm letting the
code rest until I've fixed the regressions/bugs reported. Then I'll start
looking at performance which has regressed significantly, but not
crippelingly(verify_ircapture disable helps a lot)

I don't know anything about MinGW except that it's much less straightforward
to build than for Linux/Cygwin.

--
Øyvind Harboe
Embedded software and hardware consulting services