Hi all,

In r1771, I committed an initial skeleton of files that begin to
transform Doxygen's output into a genuine OpenOCD Developer Manual.
I know that I probably missed some important structural bones, but I am
still learning OpenOCD's anatomy.  When it is done, that learning curve
should be much easier for new developers to climb.

Others can now start to flesh it out, but I have further patches to
incorporate Strontium's recent "JTAG Primer" post (from a recent thread,
-- pending a commit release) and some other ideas.  Stay tuned. :)

Cheers,

Zach