Hi Nicolas,

I'm starting a new thread, because I worry that I was not clear
in regards to my question about the residual performance
degradation you are seing in svn head(10% degradation).

I wonder if 1606 (before I made all these changes) is the
*same* speed as svn head.

If 1606 and svn head is the same, then the 10% performance
degradation you are seing happened between 1520 and
1606 presumably.

Obviously if there is a performance degradation between 1520
and 1606, then I'd like to know the precise version...

Another thing to test is to use "verify_jtag disable" that I
added this morning to svn head...

--
Øyvind Harboe
Embedded software and hardware consulting services