On Thu, 2009-05-14 at 13:27 -0700, Paul Thomas wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm new to openocd, and I just joined the mailing list today. I've
> tried openocd a couple of times in the past I have to say I'm much
> more impressed with the state of things now than I was a year ago.
> I'm working on an open-source imx27 board. I just read Zach's message
> on maintainer roles, and that sort or relates to my question. I
> created a new cfg file for the new board, and I would like to add it
> into the SVN. Would it be possible to have SVN write access for just
> the one file? I would just send it to the list and let someone else
> add it, but I think it will be changing it a lot.

Frequent patches are welcome.  If you keep the scope of your patches
limited to your new configuration file(s), they will be applied without
question or delay.  In this case, you should not need SVN access.

Once you establish a string track record of patching the system cleanly,
consistently, and frequently, you will likely be asked if you want those
privileges, as the existing maintainers will tire of dealing with you.

Cheers,

Zach