On Thursday 14 May 2009, Paul Thomas wrote:
> Your a busy guy David. Last we spoke you figured out the missing bit to make
> some of v4l stuff work with arm.

Nah, that was just remembering old USB discussions that
seem to have gotten dropped by V4L people.  You were the
guy who finally closed that loop!  ;)

Here I'm just trying to make sure I have real options
for inexpensive JTAG.  I just can't justify springing
several thousand bucks for a BDI-2000 or Lauterbach,
given how infrequently I need to re-flash or debug at
that level.

And OpenOCD seems like it's starting to achieve some
critical mass, in conjunction with inexpensive USB
adapters.

- Dave