At least the arm11 port has a macro ZU that is intended to be used
when size_t is printed. I recently saw a patch that ignored that, but
I didn't comment on this error because it is like fighting windmills.
Someone who regularly compiles mingw (or a cross-compile farm) would
be in a better position to consistently highlight such issues.

Michael