On May 17, 2009, at 2:40 PM, Michael Bruck wrote:

- remove stale interdepencies between arm11 and arm7_9_common
- added comments
- fixed some indentation

Michael

Is there someone more familiar with the ARM11 code that can comment on this? From my knowledge, ARM11 is an ARMv6 part and shouldn't have a dependency on the ARMv4/5 code. Sadly, I don't know enough about OpenOCD's implementation of the ARM target support to know if separating them is correct.

--
Rick Altherr
kc8...@kc8apf.net

"He said he hadn't had a byte in three days. I had a short, so I split it with him."
 -- Unsigned