Hi all,

I updated The List in r1828 (see the TODO file) to help prepare the
OpenOCD project for its forthcoming 0.2.0 release.  Please review it to
make sure that it contains the features that you want OpenOCD to have
before it is "done" (not only for 0.2.0).  Please reply to this thread
with patches or suggestions; other maintainers are welcome patch the
file directly.

OpenOCD Release 0.2.0: Feature Status Report

As far as I am aware, only three PATCH items remain on The List that
should be reviewed for 0.2.0.  Two relate to Dick Hollenbeck's FTDI
driver contributions, and they remain simply because I am not sure how
to resolve them.  The third is the work for the high-speed FTDI chips,
which was also incorporated in Dick's patches.  If that was dropped, I
can pull my version up to head if that would be desired.  I can think of
reasons that these remaining bits may be on-hold, but I do not want to
prejudge them.

I _think_ all of the outstanding patches have been reviewed or applied.
It seems like everything was handled by the maintainers (other than
myself), but please feel free to remind me.  The following open issues
have been active since my last update:

- J-link stability and compatibility
- CFI driver chip/bus width issues (status??)
- PIC32 support (long-term)

Aside from the J-Link madness, nothing seems like a blocker for 0.2.0 to
me, and even that might wait.  I would like to know what others think,
but I have several

Cheers,

Zach Welch
Corvallis, OR