On Sun, 2009-05-24 at 13:49 -0700, David Brownell wrote:
> On Sunday 24 May 2009, David Brownell wrote:
> >  - move deprecated "jtag_speed" into collection of deprecated calls
>
> Also, I think all those deprecated calls should be issuing runtime
> warnings, nudging scripts to get rid of their usage.  Without such
> nag messages, it won't be practical to get rid of those commands.

I agree.  Care to submit another patch to address this? :)

If you're feeling ambitious, you might find a way address the general
problem of deprecating/migrating script commands; I am not sure whether
jtag_speed is the only contender, but I would guess there will be others
that will need similar treatment.

Cheers,

Zach